Provide private tuition for your child for a lot less!
Childcare Vouchers / Tax Credits
If you are a working parent, you may be able to get extra tax credits to help with childcare costs
If claiming through HMRC, you will be reimbursed for up to 70% of your weekly costs on a weekly/monthly basis.
You will be expected to pay for the remaining 30% yourself.
For Example, you could expect to pay as little as £3.75 per week per subject after the discount.
Universal Tax Credits at Oldham Tuition Centre
If you are currently claiming universal tax credits, you also may be able to get help with childcare costs.
If claiming through Universal Credit, you will be reimbursed with up to 85% of your weekly childcare costs on a weekly/monthly basis. You will be expected to pay for the remaining 15% yourself.
For Example, you could expect to pay as little as £1.88 per week per subject after the discount.
Oldham Tuition Centre is registered on the Ofsted Voluntary Childcare Register.
To find out how much you are eligible and how much you can claim, visit Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) website www.hmrc.gov.uk/taxcredits or call their help lines on 0345 300 3900.
Please note: The Oldham Tuition Centre does not get involved in the personal and financial matters with regards to the eligibility of Childcare Vouchers/Credits. The outcome of your claim will be decided by HMRC based on your own personal circumstances.